Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm going to the zoo


We finally made it to the zoo!! It was so much fun. Noah is obsessed with the big ball at the front, he played there for forever. Gramma and Pa and aunt chewy came with. Noah loves his family. Noah loved the snakes and the tigers. The new carousel was awesome, he chose to ride a zebra with grandma, it scared him a little at first and then he thought it was cool. One of the other favorite things at the zoo...chasing the peacocks, I swear one day he will get bitten...and it is a good thing there is glass or a fence enclosing the animals or he would be right in there with the poisonous toad. So for now he is obsessed with snakes. They chase us, and eat with us and want to play with us. He is such a funny kid. The things he says and comes up with crack me up. Off the story of the zoo, the other day, mandi, was trying to pretend she was magic and hiding a coin and Noah asked...mandi are you criss angel!! too funny, we watched a few episodes in front of him...hes a sponge, I didn't think he'd remember that. Anywhoo that's just the begining, this boy is all boy all imagination and I love it and sometimes I say I am selling him to the gypsies.

3 comments:

Sarah W. said...

looks like you had some fun! Did you cut your hair?? it looks great! I love the jaw length on you! What a babe!

Suzy said...

How fun! I love the zoo. Sorry we had to ditch out today. We'll have to do it again soon. Love ya!

Shauna said...

too cute...he has such beautiful eyes!! And I of course love seeing pics of your mom & dad! Just that picture alone of her & Noah...same ol' silly Andrea I will always remember!!