Friday, October 17, 2008

My first Tagging.....

Thank you to Suzy for my first tag. Here are 7 random things about me. Have fun reading them...you know I do run on the crazy side.

1. I love to sing...I can't but I do it anyway, I karoke by myself, I just can't help it.
2. I hate black licorice flavored anything...sick sick.
3. I am not domestic...molly maid I need you.
4. I am scared of death and dying.
5. When I was 4 I bit a huge hole through my tounge, I fell off a swing..
6. I am a germaphobe and carry hand sanitizer wherever I go...
7. I hate shaving my legs in the winter...I know...but pants cover it.

I tag all my friends on my friend list!! Go on you can do it!

8 comments:

Suzy said...

Yeah, black licorice makes me sick too. And I am totally with you on the molly maid thing. I miss you too!!!

jennie said...

Maybe we can all split the cost of molly maid...but then she'd have to come to Idaho to see me! You bit a hole through your tongue? Ouch!!!

Tiffany Ann said...

Cute, I love learning new things about my buds. You forgot to mention you are a Rockstar, why state the obvoius?!

Suzy said...

I love your new background. Just thought I'd tell you that :)

Joeyjoejoejrshabadu said...

Live long and prosper!!

Packer Family said...

Ok my blog address is ryanandreganpacker.blogspot.com. It is not very cute and really out of order I am still figuring things out.

Jen said...

You know what I love about this - I remembered some of these things about you. I remember the hole in your tongue story, and the black licorice thing. However, it was your family that introduced me to licorice flavors besides Strawberry. I remember Chocolate, and then the the bag of Black and Red Vines. I ate all the black. That's one of my fav memories (and your dad making pancakes shaped in letters and animals). I'm with you on the shaving your legs bit.

Shauna said...

I'm with you on the black licorice....barf, that is so disgusting! And having Molly Maid sounds like a FABULOUS idea!!