Tuesday, October 28, 2008

good times

This is a blog without pictures....so it may not be super exciting. I just have a lot of pictures to load into the computer and some stories to go along with, I just really suck at posting pictures on here. We have had some fun times and I am working on getting the pictures up. This blog I realize is kind of pointless. I hope my brother will read it and leave and amazing comment. Did I tell you that he is going to be a daddy in december?? Yep, Jer and his own little heartlight. Noah is so excited. so excited that this morning he took one of his construciton play guys and wrapped it in a paper towell and shoved it up his shirt. He came over to me and said " look I am having a baby" then he proceeded to point out where the head, butt and feet were positioned. (Autumn was over the other night and showed him where baby boy larsens head etc were) he's a little copy cat. He also told me the baby would be born at christmas and that his belly was big and beautiful. Where do they come up with these things?? I laughed really hard. Noah is always crackin me up lately with the stuff he says. He saw something the other day and told me it was beautiful like a rainbow....maybe I listened to cyndi lauper too much with him?? Well just a goofy update till I can put up pumpkin carving and our halloween party..so until then....have a fantastic day!!!

6 comments:

Janae said...

Your blog is not pointless, umm I read it! That is all that matters. Congrats to your brother, although I think I only have met him a few times, if at all. And yes kids are copy cats! Noah is super cute!

Tiffany Ann said...

Hi JJ-I want to leave a comment too, even though I am not your brother. I love the baby belly Noah thing, Reese puts her band-aid dog under her shirt too and says she is having a baby. She loves dogs more than baby dolls so it seems only fitting!

Sarah W. said...

I agree - your blog is NOT pointless. I check it very regularly to see how my favorite Kastellers are!! I love the story about Noah... just wait till he starts trying to nurse his toys too!

Suzy said...

Noah is so freakin cute. I love it. I'm excited to see your pumpkin and halloween party pics!

Jen said...

Keep the blog going. I love seeing what you're up to. I love hearing your stories, and seeing your pictures.

Shauna said...

How exciting...congrats to him! And fun that Noah gets a new cousin too! He sure sounds like a precious lil' guy!