Sunday, October 12, 2008

My boys





Finally I got a day out with my boys. The weather was nice last week and Kirk had a day off yay for me. We went to the castle park. Noah is a little intimidated by it, its really tall and lots of hideouts and spaces, you could lose your kid in there I swear. Noah loved playing frisbee and swinging with his Daddy. Noah and Kirk are so cute together, Noah loves his dad and vice versa. They have a sweet little relationship. I love to watch them together, it makes me cry. I know I am a centimental fool ha ha. We just had so much fun enjoying the weather and eachother. I love family days like this and feel so completed and blessed to have these sweet boys in my life. I am a lucky lady, as Noah would say..he calls me a lady lately, like I don't feel old enough already!!

No comments: