Monday, January 26, 2009

Good times with my awesome family

I just love my family so darn much. We have so much fun together...first of all Mandi and I love to have photo shoots of ourselves. I love Noah and all the fun things he is learning and loving. First off he LOVES jojo from Horton hears a who. He wants a JoJo so Kirk and I are trying to be inventive and make him a stuffed one. He loves his stuffed animals so much lately...to cute. We had a fun new years eve playing games at the clubhouse!! I spend a lot of time at my parents house. Noah and I go there just about every day and we love it. Noah love his gramma and pa so much...to the universe(that is what he says to them..I love you to the universe!) Anywhooo...just some family photos because I love them to the universe!!Best grampa everAnd even more photos of my wonderfulest family
best gwamma everbest Pa ever

3 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Cute family fun pictures...I love the ones of new baby Landon. He is so cute. And who knew Noah actually slept sometimes...that's news to me. See ya soon JJ.

Suzy said...

Aw, I love your family too! Especially you and Noah! :) I love the picture of Noah sleeping - he looks so grown up!

Shauna said...

Oh, too cute! You're such a sweetheart Jamie, it shines! :} Your great family (which I love too!...wow, it's been forever since I've seen your grandpa!) is lucky to have you in their family!!