Sunday, January 11, 2009

Playdates = Great Friends & Fun

I just wanted to tell my Playdate mommies how much fun it is to hang out and that I think myspace is Awesome because that is what brought us all together. We have so much fun. We try to have playdates on Thursdays and birthdays and holidays....ya know. I grew up with Melisa, Anna, Tiffany, Jenny and Mandy. But we didn't start really hanging out until recently! I also have got the chance to get to know Suzy!! We all have so much fun. I just want these awesome gals to know that I love em to death and am very greatful for our friendship and I look forward to our kids playing...that's another thing....These girls have beautiful, fun kids. Anywhoo just feeling lucky!! and I had to share:)

5 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Now this is a GREAT post, look at all the fun we have had in the last 18 months or so. I love our playdates, they keep getting better and better. We have taken some great pics, we really are as awesome as I knew we were. Here's to 2009 playdates. wahooooo!

Melisa said...

Love this post! I am so glad that we are all friends. Don't know what I would do without my Thursday playdates! You are so super:)

Jenny said...

Friends=Fun! I just wanted to COMMENT TO YOU and tell you how much I like you, and your blog, and these pics, especially the ones with me wearing lingerie. :) You are the cutest!

Suzy said...

I can't believe I haven't read this blog yet! C.U.T.E.! I love all the pictures. We do have fun, don't we! I'm so happy I got to know you. You seriously ROCK! Love ya Jamie!!!!

Shauna said...

That's awesome Jamie...awesome to have great girlfriends like that!! And fun to see you "little girls" I've known since forever all grown up & together!! :} Keep it going, it's what keeps us moms sane!!