Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am a new Aunt







New Year's was awesome......because I gotta nephew hay hay hay! My bro and his wife had little baby Landon Larsen. We are so excited!! Noah was thrilled! Finally Noah could pat Landon's little head of hair. Oh Landon is soooo cute. I am just so happy to have a nephew and cousin for Noah. Hopefully they will be great buddies! We also rang in the new year playing games at the clubhouse and of course Eating!! We stayed up till 2 in the morning Noah actually would not fall asleep...yeah crazy. I hope the new year is good one for everyone. So far it has started off great...I hope it continues...Anyway Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Janae said...

Yeah! He is super cute. Congrats to your brother and family!

Suzy said...

hay hay hay! :) Congrats! Miss you Jamie!

Tiffany Ann said...

Ohhhh, precious. Now where's your new baby???

Shauna said...

Oh congratulations! That's just precious! Happy New Year to you all! :}

Sarah W. said...

YAY! Congrats to you and your brothers family! New babies are always a great way to start the new year! So cute... Noah looks SO excited!

Joeyjoejoejrshabadu said...

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!