Saturday, May 2, 2009

I will be a Larsen again

Well I havent posted in FOREVER!! but really I don't know how many people really read this blog. Anywhoo I like it for my own journaling purposes. And if you like to read it then that is super too. For all who don't know I will be a Larsen again. I don't want to go into lots of details but Kirk and I have chosen to get a divorce. UHHH not what I really expected to happen at 31 years old. I thought I had life kinda figured out but then there are those curve balls that come your way. I think I am dealing pretty well with this curve ball. It is hard but I have thee most amazing family who is supporting me 100% and I love them to death for it!! They have made this time in my life a bit easier. I really don't know what I would do without them. So I am back in the old hood...goood ol' Trailer park:) Me and Noah love being with my parents!! I know everything will be ok and I am grateful for my Heavenly Father for watching over me and helping me know that I am loved. I have faith that everything will work out in the wash. I think that sometimes the unexpected things that come in life are a time for learning and figuring things out. Wish me luck with that!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Jamie - I read your blog. I'm not good at posting on my own or on facebook , but I do keep my self updated on my friends. I'm so sorry for you! You do have such a wonderful family, and know that they'll be great for you during this trial. I'm sorry for the heartache this much be bringing you. I wish I could help you. I know it's been ages, but PLEASE know you'll be in my prayers and thoughts. Please let me know what I can do for you, or if you need to talk (email me at jenlarsenfamily@yahoo.com if you'd like my contact info). Take care of yourself girl. You are amazing and strong, and you'll be in my prayers. Love you and smile!!

Jen

jennie said...

I read your blog! Everytime there's a new post I read it, I'm just really bad at commenting. Sorry! I'm so sorry things aren't turning out the way you had planned. It sounds like you've got some great support (I know some of your friends & they're awesome!!) and it sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders. What a sweet little boy you have though! You are so loved & you'll be okay. Keep your head up! :)

Dancing Queen said...

Hi Jamie, I just found your blog through your comment on Jenny's. I'm sorry to hear about the divorce. My mom told me a week or so ago. Hang in there. I'll pray for you and Noah. He's such a little cutie! How old is he? I love the pic of you two in the beanies. Email me (angeleemorgan@hotmail.com) and I'll send an invite to my blog.
Ang

Suzy said...

I love the new title to your blog. You and Noah are so strong and you will have each other forever. I am so glad to know you and so thankful that we became friends. You are a rockstar!!! Can't wait to play soon! Love ya Jamie!

Sarah W. said...

Jamie-babe! You know I love you and Noah and I am always here for you! You are a strong woman - who will get through this and will be an even stronger woman! Know that you are a GREAT mom and never doubt that!
Love you!
Sarah

Shauna said...

Oh Jamie...I'm sorry to hear you're having to go through that! Life certainly has it's curve balls sometimes, don't they? It's all about the roller coaster ride along the way. I'm a believer of things happen for a reason...know the days will get easier, eventually! :} I wish you all the best on the new fork in the road! You are an amazing girl...it shows! Don't ever lose who you are & do whatever is best for your soul! Lots of luvs & hugs! :}