Saturday, November 22, 2008

You know Dasher and Dancer.....



So Noah is in love with Rudolph and Clarisse. I got these little stuffed animals at Hallmark and Clarisse kisses Rudolph and his nose lights up and he says "I'm cute, she thinks I'm cute" and now Noah is in love. He carries them everywhere. He sleeps with them. He kisses and cuddles them and tells them he loves them so much as big as the sky. He asks me to pretend to be clarisse and talk to him. I get a high pithced voice and we have great conversations. It is so cute to watch him be all nurturing to his stuffed animals. Not only does he love his reindeer but his monkey "Louie". We don't leave home with out them. Noah is just the cutest ever. I love him to the moon and back! He says he loves me to the Universe! How lucky am I?? Really does it get any better than that??
Noah and his buddies

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I can't see how it could get any better than the person you love most telling you he loves you to the universe. How sweet is he?! I miss you guys! Sorry I've been so out of the loop lately. Having 3 kids has done a number on my social life!

Tiffany Ann said...

I love the cute diaper bag in the background of the reindeer picture, whoever gave you that rocks! Noah is precious, and so caring, you lucky duck!

Shauna said...

How precious! Oh the joys of parenthood, gotta luv it!! :}