Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Ring

So the other night Noah and Kirk went grocery shopping. When they got home Noah ran in the house yelling "Mama Mama I have a ring for you" He handed me a plastic egg and I opened it and inside was this beautiful ring that Noah got me from the 25 cent machine. He asked me to hold out my finger and insisted on putting it on my finger for me. How Sweet!! I know it says scream on it but I LOVE it, He is so thoughtful and I am gonna wear this ring all the time. I just ADORE my son and am so greatful that he is MINE:)

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Oh my gosh! Noah is too sweet for words. My little men surprise me every day with cute little gestures. Little boys are way too much fun.

Sarah W. said...

Super Sweet! I love it too when my boys do sweet things - like picking flowers (usually weeds) to give to me, or even opening my door! Chivalry is NOT dead - we can still teach it to our boys!!

Tiffany Ann said...

Oh cute little Noah, what a doll, now you and Suzy have matching bubble rings!

Shauna said...

What a cutie, that's precious!