Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Luckiest


I am having one of those mornings where I am just thinking back about all the joy that my sweet boy has brought into mine and my husband and families lives. I LOVE this little boy so much. He has my heart. I just feel so blessed to be able to have this experience of being a Mother. I love how when he was a baby he would clasp his hands together before he fell asleep. I love how he would smile through his binki. I love his beautiful eyes. It has been so amazing watching him grow. I love how he says Mommy after everything he asks me. "Are you happy mommy?", "Am I happy mommy?". The other night he was sleeping over at grammas and said " I am going to sleep over at grammas, will you miss me mommy?" I say "yes". "I will miss you too mommy?" There is a song that makes me cry when I hear it and it just reminds me of how I feel about my son. So here I will share some more lyrics with you.

Amazing by Janelle


The morning cold and raining
Dark before the dawn could come
How long in twilight waiting
Longing for the rising sun
Oh, Oh
You came like crashing thunder
Breaking through these walls of stone
You came with wide eyed wonder
Into all this great unknown
Hush now don’t you be afraid
I promise you I’ll always stay
I’ll never be that far away
I’m right here with you

You’re so amazing
You shine like the stars
You’re so amazing
The beauty you are
You came blazing
Right into my heart
You’re so amazing
You are, You are

You came from Heaven shining
Breath of God still fresh on you
The beating heart inside me
Crumbled at this one so new
Oh, Oh
No matter where, how far you wander
For a thousand years or longer
I will always be there for you
Right here with you
I hope your tears are few and fast
I hope your dreams come true at last
I hope you find love that goes on and on and on and on and on
I hope you wish on every star
I hope you never fall too far
I hope this world can see how wonderful you are

I want Noah to know that this is what I feel for him. I just feel like the Luckiest!!

4 comments:

Tiffany Ann said...

Oh yeah, I am the first to leave a comment, that means I love you the most! That picture of Noah as a baby is the sweetest, I wish I had known you guys then. Hurry and have another, so I can be invovled the that one's babyhood!

Jenny said...

That is so precious. He is such a handsome little guy. Being a mom is the best thing ever! I love it! I miss you.

Suzy said...

Aw. I just love Noah. He is so sweet. This is such a sweet post. Love ya Jamie!

Shauna said...

That was really sweet! He's obviously a lucky boy to have such an awesome mommy! :}