Wednesday, November 5, 2008

8 things

8 Things

8 Things- Tagged from Melisa

8 Shows I love to Watch

1. Heroes
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Cash Cab
5. The biggest looser
6. Reruns...Seinfeld and SNL
7. Discovery Health
8. Pushing Dasies

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Chilis
2. Rubios (best fish taco ever)
3. Kowloon's
4. Sweet Tomatoes
5. Sizzlers
6. Olive Garden
7. IHOP
8. Apollo Burger

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. I blog stalked
2. I took a nap with Noah
3. Put up Thanksgiving decorations
4. Drank a big gulp (Shocker)
5. Talked with Aunt Cindy
6. Read People magazine
7. Tried to download my Halloween pictures but they got messed up:(
8. Sang with Noah

8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. Christmas!
2. Thanksgiving...bring on the food
3. Festival of the Trees
4. Going to see the head doctor tomorrow (I'm crazy)
5. Holiday Festivities with Noah
6. Playdates with freinds
7. The birth of my nephew ( that should be top of the list)
8. Playing in the snow with Noah

8 Things I love about fall

1. Halloween
2. The colors of the trees
3. Fire places
4. Playing in the leaves
5. The nice weather ya know in the 70's
6. Crunching the leaves
7. Hoodies and Jackets
8. It reminds me of Kirk (we started dating in the fall:)

8 Things on my wish list

1. Noah growing up strong and healthy
2. Another baby
3. My marriage to stay strong
4. Me staying healthy
5. A house
6. An Acoustic Guitar
7. A pearl ring
8. A vacation
I tag all my friends who have not yet done this tag!! YOU know who YOU are!!!!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

That's fun...I just saw that on another friends blog. I'll have to do that too.

Tiffany Ann said...

I too love Sweet Tomatoes, let's plan a girl date and go. I also can't believe you got Noah to take as nap, incredible! And I love Hereo's, and crunching leaves, we are two peas in a pod.

Tiffany Ann said...

P.S. I LOVE Festival of Trees, let's go, seriously!

Suzy said...

You'd better get to work on #2 on your wish list! I'm sad I missed out yesterday. Hope you had fun without us! Hopefully one of these days we'll be able to make it to playgroup.

jennie said...

I am so with you on the fish taco!!! I LOVE them & there is nothing close to Rubio's up here. I love reading other people's answers because they sound just like me! :)