Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Larsen family reunion


Its that time of year again for family reunions. We had our Larsen side family reunion in Farmington at a little park. The big tradition of these reunions is my dad's home made rootbeer! Noah got to experince it first hand. He loved the way the dry ice made smoke he was so intrigued with it, so were all the other kids. Uncle Jer was there and took Noah on the slides and played, which was heaven for Noah he loves Jer, it is sooo cute, Jer is an awesome uncle who with his wife, Autumn will give us a new baby boy cousin this winter!!! Yay!! I think our favorite part of the day was playing in the water mister and eating ice cream. We had fun seeing all our cousins and thier kids. Its always fun too see how everybody is doing and what they are up to. I love my family so darn much. It was a great day!!

Noah is stoked by the dry ice

Whatever mom........


The infamous water mister



uncle Jer is the best




4 comments:

Suzy said...

Your blog is so cute! I love it! I need help in making mine look cute.

Tiffany Ann said...

Hi Jamie...Cute picture of your daddy, I haven't seen him since I was tiny. Awesome blog rockstar! I LOVE your wedding picture. It is sooo pretty. Love ya!

Jenny said...

Hi Jamie, I left a message for you. But I thought I would also leave a message on your blog just to make sure you get it. Missy's Bridal Shower is on Saturday the 16th at 3:00pm at Linda's house. Call me and let me know if you can come. My # is 435-279-7805. Will you invite your sister and anybody else that you can think of who knows Missy and might be interested in coming. Thanks.
Your blog is really cute. I'm really glad that you started one. It is a lot of fun to reaed.

Shauna said...

How fun to see you last night, and to see these pics of your cute family. Wow...it's been a LONG time since I've seen your mom & dad! Congratulations on the good life! :}