Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Noah's first haircut

Noah was in need of a haircut....it has never been cut and he is 3. Well he managed to tangle his hair into knots..I had to cut some out! So the next day we went to cookie cutters to get a real haircut. Noah loved it, sitting in the cool car and watching Blues Clues...he sat so still! He looks handsome! He told me now he is a Genteman. a little gentleman, after the haircut!!
his cool race car

lookin scared or excited??


The knots that started it all



3 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Wowzer that is one heck of a Knot! He looks so handsome with the new do! I need to start taking my kids to a place here - like cookie cutters. Zach has gone... only cuz he is starting to get an opinion on how his hair is styled. I've always just done theirs at home most of the time. Did you keep some of his hair for his memory book? Ha Ha Ha

Jenny said...

He is so Handsome. I like the haircut. I'm going to call you soon, I promise. I don't know why it is so hard for me to sit down and make a phone call.

Travis said...

How is potty training going? I like his big boy hair cut. What a lucky kid to have such fun curls!