Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mitch

On Sunday August 17th one of my good freinds and my sisters love, passed away unexpectedly. He was such an awesome person, he just drew people in and was always willing to help others and he loved his family very much. I am going to miss being so silly with him...and Noah just loved him. Mitch always called me the Jamster and he was Mr.Mitch or Mitchster. Halloweens were the best..Mitch was always Joey from slipknot..funny. He lived next door to my parnets and I saw him all the time so it will be so strange not to see him and his eccentric van, and hear his laugh. He will be missed greatly and may he rest in peace and his family be comforted. I love ya Mitch and I know I didn't step in your office...sorry:)

3 comments:

Janae said...

Jamie I am so sorry. It is hard when you lose someone you are close to, especially when it is unexpected. I love the nick names he gave. He sounds like a neat person. Again I am so sorry.

Melisa said...

Jamie that is awful. If you don't mind me asking what happend? Weren't we just talking about him in the park?

Shauna said...

That was very sweet...he was so lucky to have you & your family as neighbors, and to have Mandy as his love. We loved him very much too & will also miss him greatly!