Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tribute to Sisters!!








A big tribute to my little sister Mandi, she is my person!! We share the same brain I swear, We think the same and we think we are hillarious! I think that Mandi is the funniest and I have so much fun being around her. Did I mention she is so strong? She has been through some tough times and she is STRONG!! I just want her to know that I am glad she is MY sister and I love her and would follow her to the ends of the earth and back. I have 27 years of really great memories and more to come Yay for me, I am lucky!! So here's to my rockstar sister and all of the fun we have!!

4 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Mandi is our rockstar too!! Love ya Beamers!

Shauna said...

That is so sweet...she is obviously lucky to have you as a sister! I love to see pics of you guys...still hard to believe you're all grown up now! :}

Tiffany Ann said...

I wish I had a rockstar sister...you are so lucky to have such an awesome best friend!

Suzy said...

Aaw, I love sisters too! You guys look like you have a lot of fun together.